Cookie Info 2011
1. Chisholm Trail has changed their hours of operation to 8 am – 8pm. Please set up outside the door that is not next to the drive through. You may make change and use the restroom facilities.
2. Tractor Supply is a new booth for us this year. We are allowed to use the restroom facilities and may set up inside during bad weather. Please check with the Manager Mark Andersen to see where to set up inside if you are the 1st booth scheduled that day. No Change at this location. 8-8 Sat and 9-6 Sun.
3. Kreuz weekends are 1/29-1/30 and 2/5-2/6. Please set up outside the front door and only sell as customers are leaving. You may use the restroom facilities and make change here. 10:30a-8p Fri and Sat.
4. Walgreens you may make change and use the restroom facilities. Fri-Sun 8a-10p.
5. Mustang Travel Center you may make change and use the restroom facilities. 24/7
6. Smitty’s you may set up outside the back door in the gravel parking lot near the back door. We can make change and use the restroom facilities. Please only sell to customers as they are leaving. Fri 7a-6p, Sat 7a-6:30p, Sun 9a-3p.
7. Chevron Jet Stop please set up to the left of the door on the opposite side from the Drive-thru. You may make change and use the restroom facilities. Fri 6a-11p, Sat 6a-12a, Sun 6a-10p.
8. First Lockhart National Bank please set up in front of the bank on the square, you may use the restroom facilities and make change here. Fri 9a-6p.
9. Omni Bank you may use the restroom facilities and make change here. Please set up by the front door of the bank. Fri 9a-6p.
10. Corner Food Mart you may make change and use the restroom facilities, please set up to the left of the door, opposite the Air Pump. Fri-Sun 5a-11p.
11. Little Caesar’s you may make change and use the restroom facilities at this location. Please set up outside the front door. Fri-Sat 11a-10p, Sun 12p-10p.
12. Wal-Mart set up on the sidewalk NOT IN THE PARKING LOT! There is a new manager and these are her requirements. You may make change and use the restroom facilities at this location. ONLY AT SCHEDULED TIMES.
13. Post Office set up on the sidewalk, not in the grass beside the stairs. There are no restroom facilities at this location. Fri 8a-4:30p and Sat. 9a-12p.
14. Huddle House our location will be given to us by Melissa Andersen the Manager at Huddle House. Their hours are Fri-Sat. 24hrs Sun 6-11.
15. Black’s BBQ set up on the sidewalk outside the front door. You may use the restroom facilities and make change here. Fri. Sat. 10a-8:30p, Sun. 10a-8p.
16. Mr. Taco please set up by either door. You may use the restroom facilities here. DO NOT SELL TO CARS AS THEY ARE IN THE DRIVE THRU LANE. Fri.-Sun 5a-9p.
17. The Council Booth weekends are Sat. 1/22 Lakeline Mall for all of CTSU and 1/30 for Cadd./Sr./Ammb. On the UT West Mall. If you can not make the scheduled weekend, please let Laurie 512-376-8030 or Stacey 512-563-5558 know ASAP so that we can send another troop. You are not required to do Council Booths.
18. DO NOT LEAVE EMPTY COOKIE BOXES/CARTONS AT ANY LOCATION.
19. Cookie Captains if you can not make a scheduled booth, let Laurie or Stacey know ASAP so that we can reschedule. The Daisy’s can not sell with out you there.
20. You must be at your booth no later than 15 minutes after the start time, or the scheduled troop will forfeit the booth for that time slot and the troop that is there may stay, or another troop may take your place. If you have any questions, call Stacey.
21. Remember that the Merchants allow us sell at their locations, they do not have to allow us sell there. Please be courteous and respectful of the merchants and their customers. Please sell only to customers who are leaving the places of business.
22. I have given the Hours of Operations for all of the businesses. There are times that the businesses are open but the times have not been scheduled. These times were purposely not scheduled. They are open first come, first serve, however, you must vacate the booth for the scheduled time slot as you would any other booth.
23. If you need extra booths during the week, please contact Laurie or Stacey.
24. Remember that we are doing Operation Cookie this year again. These cookies will go to Stacey at the end of the sale to be turned into Council.